British Columbia (BC; French: Colombie-Britannique) is the westernmost province of Canada, located between the Pacific Ocean and the Rocky Mountains. With an estimated population of 4.8 million as of 2017, it is Canadas third-most populous province.
1. Stay on top of British Columbia with the latest in news, weather, sports and interviews.
2. The University of British Columbia is a global centre for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world.
3. The Provincial Court is the first level of trial court in British Columbia and hears criminal, criminal youth, family, child protection, small claims, and traffic cases.
4. Echolocation signals of the following dolphins have been measured with the symmetrical star array: white-beaked dolphins in Iceland, Atlantic spotted dolphins in the Bahamas, killer whales in British Columbia, and dusky dolphins in New Zealand.
5. Die Publikationen der Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative Group und die Ergebnisse des British Columbia Trial haben zu erheblichem Diskussionsbedarf über den Stellenwert der Strahlentherapie nach Mastektomie geführt.
6. We compared courtship behaviour of male threespine sticklebacks (Gasterosteus aculeatus) from an old hybrid zone (OldHZ) and new hybrid zones (NewHZ) in southwest British Columbia.
7. The relationship between risk-taking behaviour and anti-predator morphology was studied in benthic threespine stickleback fish (Gasterosteus aculeatus) from Paxton and Priest Lakes on Texada Island, British Columbia, Canada.
8. From 1994 to 1996, behaviour and energy use by sockeye salmon spawning in Gluskie Creek, British Columbia, was investigated by a combination of behavioural observation and electromyogram (EMG) telemetry.
9. Today, there are almost 10, 000 acres of grapes planted in British Columbia, up 8.7% from 2008.
10. Auctioneers of Richmond, British Columbia, sells more used equipment than anyone in the world.
11. It is hard otherwise to explain the significant changes in alcohol-related deaths observed in British Columbia.
12. I work at the University of British Columbia.
13. Every summer, on the West Coast of British Columbia, we see many little pacific tree frogs perched on the flowers in our garden and enjoying the sun.
14. The promotion made him responsible for hiring on contract and transporting thousands of men from China to work on the railway line in British Columbia.
Columbia Británica [Espa?ol]
британская Колумбия [Pусский]
Colombie britannique [Fran?ais]
围观: 次 | 责任编辑：小可爱科技知识网